We understand that everyone’s financial needs are unique which is why we will build custom solutions to suit.
In the accumulation phase of your life, the last thing you need is financial stress. We will work with you on everything from maximizing your compensation packages and establishing tax advantaged savings accounts to repaying debt and saving for college and retirement. We provide you with unbiased strategic advice on how to best optimize your wealth portfolio. You can rest easy knowing that you’re proactively building and protecting your estate for your future and for future generations.
- Am I saving enough for retirement?
- Is my investment portfolio diversified to weather market volatility?
- Is my family protected if the unthinkable happens?
As a corporate executive, you are likely highly compensated, and may have access to a different set of company benefit options - a concentrated equity position in your company, periodic bonuses and various forms of deferred compensation. All these variables can complicate your approach to investing, investment risk, and planning for your retirement. Making informed decisions as to when and how you use these benefits can make a sizable difference in your future level of retirement security. FWA will assist you in building a safeguarded tax and wealth strategy.
- Is my position in company stock too concentrated?
- How should I exercise stock options tax efficiently?
- How can I accumulate more wealth without increasing risk?
As you begin to transition from your career into retirement, a number of financial and lifestyle changes need to be considered. With the continued advancement of life expectancy, health care costs, a volatile stock market and uncertain tax reform, one of the biggest fears facing retirees is outliving your money. Our team is experienced in addressing the emotional and financial impact of both life as well as generational transfers. FWA builds well coordinated retirement income and estate plans to help you retire with peace of mind.
- Will I outlive my money?
- What is the best strategy for taking Social Security?
- Am I prepared to handle increased healthcare costs?
For our business owner clients, we strive to prepare your business for a promising and prosperous future by providing the best resources and knowledge available. We personalize tax advantaged financial strategies for your business’ benefit, including business succession planning, risk management, innovative 401k solutions, and low-volatility, diversified investment portfolios. We aim to maximize your revenue while protecting what you have, keeping you prepared for whatever tomorrow brings. Our experienced team provides you with advanced strategies and a fresh perspective on how to best use the wealth you have created for your retirement and for future generations.
- What is the best way to accumulate my personal wealth while my business is growing?
- What is the most tax-efficient way to transition out of my business?
- How can I use the wealth I've earned to support my retirement?